By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

blocs responsive et tablette sont grisés / responsive blocks and tablet are grayed out

Y

yvoxs

Bonjour
J’ai créé des blocs différents selon la vue pc, tablette ou mobile en cochant dans “avancé” > “visibilité” > “masquer pour mobile” ou “masquer pour tablette” par exemple. Ces blocs fonctionnaient encore très bien il y a quelques semaines, mais maintenant les blocs mobiles et tablettes sont grisés, et je ne peux plus les éditer. Ils apparaissent pourtant bien en front. Avez-vous une idée ?

Hello
I created different blocks according to the pc, tablet or mobile view by checking in "advanced" > "visibility" > "hide for mobile" or "hide for tablet" for example. These blocks worked very well a few weeks ago, but now the mobile and tablet blocks are grayed out, and I can't edit them anymore. They still appear well in front. Do you have an idea?

Y

yvoxs

J'ai trouvé la solution. il te suffit d'aller sur la zone grisée, bouton droit, modifier section.
Dans avancé / visibilité : désactiver Masquer sur ordinateur et tu pourras apporter les modifications
C'est une nouvelle fonction d'élementor qui te permet de bien identifier les zones qui seront visibles ordinateur/tablette/mobile

I've found the solution. Just go to the gray area, right click, edit section.
In advanced / visibility: disable Hide on computer and you can make the changes.
This is a new elementor function that allows you to clearly identify the areas that will be visible on the computer/tablet/mobile.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official