By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Black Background Showing When Trying to Add Header Template

S

szuu

Hey guys, I'm trying to create a header by adding a new header template however the background keeps showing as black by default. It's only showing like this when I try to add a new template specifically for header... doesn't show up black on any of the other pages or when I try to add any other template. Has anyone had this issue before?

Snip 2020-01-24 20.09.58.jpg

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

That looks to me like admin.css being added by you MAMP server or more to the point it's over writing the header Elementor template area.

Without getting into the it's a plugin, as you are on localhost install a vanilla WP then one by one add your plugins. Does it show on your live pages?

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Your are running a localhost install go to your htdocs folder a create another folder and install wp in it.

Then install a vanilla WP in it.

elementor official
elementor official