By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Best way to tackle this home page layout

• Thread starter tomfromlondon1000
  • Start date
T

tomfromlondon1000

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I am a complete newb to Elementor!

I have designed a website layout in Adobe XD, and so far have managed to make the header NAV bar. I am struggling to create the middle section. I am familiar with sections, columns and inner sections - but I don't know the best way to get the yellow blocks behind the "Excellence through horsemanship" in an independent way that anchors to the text. I'm sorry if that is not the correct terminology.

If anyone has any suggestions on how best to build this please let me know.

Thank you!

Tom

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 3.05.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 3.05.17 PM.png
    835.8 KB · Views: 144
shaunm

shaunm

Hi Tom,

Go to the Headline widget, where you have the copy, add <mark> to the beginning and </mark> to the end of the text. Next, go to the advanced tab and in the CSS add the following, replacing the color I have (#123456) with the color you want to highlight the text as. That should do the trick.

Shaun

Code:
selector mark {
    background-color: #123456;
}

T

tomfromlondon1000

Hi Tom,

Go to the Headline widget, where you have the copy, add <mark> to the beginning and </mark> to the end of the text. Next, go to the advanced tab and in the CSS add the following, replacing the color I have (#123456) with the color you want to highlight the text as. That should do the trick.

Shaun

Code:
selector mark {
    background-color: #123456;
}
thanks so much!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official