By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Best way for first post design to be different in modular grid layout?

L

leadingdesigns

Hi all!

Looking for some advice - I'm trying to work out the best way to create a modular grid of 2 rows x 3 tiles (6 total) - but with the first tile design within the grid being different to the following 5. This grid of course needs to be responsive, and ideally this needs to change from 2 rows x 3 tiles for desktop, to 3 rows x 2 tiles on mobile and tablet.

So far I have created the grid manually, using two sections, each with 3 columns - and styling my tile within each column manually. The issue I am having however is on tablet and mobile, as the tiles are split between two sections, you end up with 2 tiles on the first row, one tile on the second row (first section),and then 2 tiles on the first row, one tile on the second row for the second section (see screenshots attached). This means the tiles are split over two sections, so there is an empty tile space on the second row of the first and second sections.

Normally I would just use the Posts element and have Elementor handle the modular grid element, but this would not allow me to incorporate the first tile as a different design to the rest.

If anybody has a solution for a workaround based on my screenshots, that would be much appreciated indeed!

elementor official

Attachments

• Elementor___Home.png
    Elementor___Home.png
    768.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Elementor___Home-2.png
    Elementor___Home-2.png
    882.5 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official