By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Basic Version - how to code a pop up based on text box characters???

B

Blitzmiz

Hi, I am designing a website, basically as a favour, using wordpress. I am a newbie to this - I used to design years ago using Drumbeat (pre Dreamweaver software - am a real dinosaur) but this is new to me. Not getting paid to do so, and the potentiality for spending a fortune on the Wordpress platform is huge. I have NO budget other than have the pro version of Wordpress.com. I'm trying (and failing) to add a popup to some text in an elementor text box which I feel should be easy, but I really don't want to have to spend £50 a year plus for the priviledge . Even on the sales page it says "50 widgets if you upgrade - but WHICH 50 widgets would be a good ask?!" I've spent a lot of time building the page and like it, and don't want to lose it by returning to the Wordpress editor and starting from scratch.

So my question, as a non-coder who nevertheless can fiddle about a bit with code without too much damage, is there a way to impose a popup on click of a text statement in an elementor text box, using only the basic elementor plugin??

Thanks so much for your help and advice.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official