By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Background Overlay

P

pmeadow

When I try to change the color of the background overlay, the menu only shows the transition duration option...
Background overlay button clicked.png
with no color or any other options available
then, if I click on Border from there, that option disappears entirely.
I have deactivated all other plugins and no change. Version 2.7.5 of Elementor.
I am admittedly new to this arena, but am wondering if I am alone in with this problem and how to resolve?
Any help would be much appreciated.

P

pmeadow

I found a solution. I changed my browser from Microsoft Edge to Google Chrome, and now all works as it should. I also had problems dragging widgets into columns and that is also now fixed.
I was doing more research to try to find the problem and someone suggested that IE has problems.
I hope this helps someone else, I am sure that other browsers may work too, someone suggested Firefox.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official