By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Background images are enlarged and blurred

swissp

swissp

Hi,

I have searched in the Docs and the Forums for this, and found nothing. I have a 2000 x 1500 px image, resolution 180 dpi, that I am trying to use as the background for my topmost section. However, on my recently-acquired large screen, with resolution set to 3840 x 1260, it looks as though Elementor has zoomed in to only the central part of the image, and parts of it look frankly blurry! Even when viewed on my laptop screen, it seems to zoom in instead of showing the entire photo, although it is beautifully clear (res. only 1920 x 1080).

I have tried every possible setting I could find, including "Contain" not "Cover" and making sure that "Stretched" value is set to "No", but the zoomed effect remains.

If someone can point me to an article on managing size/resolution of background images, I'm happy to go and read up on it! But so far all I find is simple "How to" texts.

Thanks in advance
Swissp

elementor official
elementor official