By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Background Image Animation

zanguine

zanguine

Hello Elementor Friends -

I'm coming back to WordPress after a stint with Webflow, and Elementor had been fun to work with. I've been playing with section image background animation. I'd like to do something akin to this: www montecookgames com

In my version, the image will slowly increase in size once and stay at the final size. I'm having trouble getting my image to animate smoothly, and the speed setting doesn't seem to affect the speed of the animation.

I appreciate you taking the time to check this out!

Scott

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi. It may be an issue with the carousel? I noticed that when it reaches a specific size (very pretty and smooth by the way) it transitions too quickly to the next image.
So I don't think it is the zoom, but in how quickly it goes to the next.
I hope that helped a little.

zanguine

zanguine

Thank you for replying!

I'm getting the animation effect by setting properties of the section background image. Is there a better way to do it?

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Are you using the Image Carousel widget? I think you have more control on the looping speed with it.

zanguine

zanguine

Thank you! I'm working on scottkellogg dot com and tekumelfoundation dot org at the same time, both with Elementor Pro.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

These are both fun!
I used to read the Egyptian Tarot by Murray Hope, and I was a Stolling Mystic at events with my bag of Nordic Runes. That was a very long time ago.
I love a great game, and I subscribe to Drive thru RPG too.
I am sure both of these sites are keeping you busy. I love Elementor.

At the moment I am working on Gourmet From Home .com - hope to be ready to show it off in the next few days.

zanguine

zanguine

Being a strolling mystic sounds fun. What RPGs do you enjoy?

Gourmet From Home is looking good!

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

It was fun. Part of our event planning company. I had to sell the Mystic and not as myself, but our other performers were awesome too. We brought Mystical, Musical and Magical entertainment to Special Events.

I love anything by Jeff Vogel and Spiderweb Software. I backed the Queen's Wish on Kickstarter and I'm totally excited to see there will be the second in the series in the works next year.
One of my friends is a small indie - I like what he's trying to create right now. And most of Aldorlea is fun - I love her graphics.

Gourmet From Home is almost ready to send to the potential alliance partners. I have one more partner's products to upload. And I still need to get the membership section in place.

But my main issue is the store itself. I can't seem to control how the Quick View looks, and I'm not sure where the actual set up for that is. I'm going to re-investigate the single product template and see if that is where I messed it up.

Still, we only decided to make it happen on June 25, so I think I've done a fairly good job of learning how to think Elementor and WordPress...

It took the first 3 months to just watch youtube and start to understand the concepts ....

zanguine

zanguine

I don't have much experience with computer games, but I started playing tabletop RPGs a long time ago.

I'm sure you'll get the store figured out!

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Those are fun too. I am usually on my PC, I like the big screens so I can see...

Thank you. I hope I can by the end of week.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official