By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Background image and padding

hakira

hakira

Hi @Snitt where are you adding that images?
You should be adding that images on "Section background" in order to achieve full width of the website, and then the content will be inside the Page width, locked by the collumns

For example like i have here
Screenshot_2.png

elementor official
Snitt

Snitt

Hi @hakira. I did add it to section background. Thanks for helping out. I managed to solve this using following code:

.elementor-row {
padding-right: 2%;
padding-left: 2%;
}

elementor official
hakira

hakira

Hi @hakira. I did add it to section background. Thanks for helping out. I managed to solve this using following code:

.elementor-row {
padding-right: 2%;
padding-left: 2%;
}
is good that you managed to solve your problem, however, with that aproach, you should test it on desktops and mobile "even desktop larger screens" because i believe that 2% may create some gap.

elementor official
elementor official