By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Autoptimize plugin, conflict

massimo67

Goodmorning everyone,

I need to understand how to configure the Autoptimize plug-in. unfortunately, it is in conflict with some widget elementor pro: "text editor" widget.

Or do you have an alternative plugin that I can use instead of Autoptimize?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Community

Administrator
Staff member
What settings are you currently using ?

There are quite a few different alternatives such as WT3, WP Rocket and Swift performance but a specific recommendation is best if we know your server and DNS configuration, I.e whether you use any premium DNS such as Cloudflare, or if your server is memcache enabled.

massimo67

unfortunately the server is not the best (aruba.it) and I can not understand if it is memcache enabled.
I tried to install the "Breeze" plugin and I solved my problems.

I have other sites on Mochahost, I need to check which Cache plugin is best to use.
thank you

Other Elementor Resources

If you would like to get your elementor resource listed below, get in touch we'd love to do a bit of cross promotion and help the community find even more Elementor Goodies.
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon