By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Are these things possible?

xWysk

I received a design which should be translateable to elementor, but I'm not quite sure how to. I've got Elementor pro and element pack. I'm not to familiar with all the elements within the extensions so I'm hoping people can push me the right direction on with what elements to use to create the examples below:

Schermafbeelding 2019-05-10 om 08.59.32.png

[ ^ ] So I know it's some sort of slider, but is it possible to get those quote boxes and the gradient fades on both sides of the slider just like in this example?

Schermafbeelding 2019-05-10 om 08.59.47.png

[ ^ ] It looks like some post loop inside a slider, is it possible to create this layout for every slide, is it even possible to put posts like this inside of a slider?

Schermafbeelding 2019-05-10 om 09.00.25.png

[ ^ ] This also looks like a slider, but I have no idea how to reproduce this into elementor

and the last one:

Schermafbeelding 2019-05-10 om 09.00.36.png

[ ^ ] I know it's some sort of masonry grid with posts in it, but then again I question myself if it's possible to create this exact (custom) layout.

Thanks everyone

elementor official

markdaps

That last one is using JetElements 'Smart Post Tiles' for sure as I've just added that myself to a clients nav menu.

elementor official
elementor official