By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Are there any solutions on elementor (free version) to request customer "URL" during subscription payment via paypal?

wordpressele

wordpressele

The title says it. attached image link to my issue --->

Firstly, I cannot add multiple plans from PayPal. the code does not appear as the PayPal subscribe button on the other plans for a reason or another. any suggestions?

Secondly, I want to ask for clients destination URL during the payment process, can it be done with Elementor one way or another, so the destination URL would be captured preferably after check out.

Thanks in advance :) This is more of a PayPal issue but their forums are dead... and I am hoping to get some help here.

paymentform.problem.png

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official