By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

appointments booking integration in form

S

seedhula

Hello.

Is there a way I can create a simple appointment booking inside the form element?
I only need one service and connected to one user for management. I am currently using 3rd party plugin but honestly, it's a bit too much because I can not integrate the booking appointment into my existing Elementor form which means that I end up with two separate forms, my primary and then the appointment booking. This obviously isn't optimal and creates some unnecessary work and confusion.

Does anybody have a solution to how I could do this in a simple way?

It would be awesome if Elementor would consider making this as a standard part of the form element of Elementor pro.
I am using Elementor PRO.

Thanks!

Seb

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Um!! questions are what
  • what one service
  • one user for management of
  • 3rd party plugin name

elementor official
S

seedhula

There are numerous booking (or appointment scheduling, however you want to call it) plugins on the market. These are really broad, and allow you to set up multiple calendars, multiple users, multiple services, categorized in different categories.

You have to integrate this into your site. So if you use elemetor form and then some kind of booking plugin you basically have two forms, a customer needs to fill out two forms seperately, and you receive 2 emails/notifications separately.

Is there a way I can do this in just one form?

I only need a simple solution with one user (myself) and one service.

Now I use:
1. Elementor form so customers can send their demand: http://proslik.com/povprasevanje/
2. Bookly so they can book an appointment from our expert at their home: http://proslik.com/narocanje/

We offer house painting services.

I want to achieve that these two forms are formed as one form only.

Thanks

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official