By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

ANYONE KNOW A PLUGIN OR HOW A BEGINNER CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS...?

L

lyn12345

Hi All!
I would like to display a scrollable list of numerous documents which, when one of the documents is clicked on, allows the visitor to view/scroll through it in it's entirety in a screen to the right (such as shown in the attached screenshot-which I saw on another site). The actual location of the document could be a file (word, pdf, jpg conversion etc.) stored in Media or a link to another webpage/post created to feature the document (but I'm also open to any other ideas you might have). A search box and the ability to click an icon to view the documents full screen (as in the screenshot example) instead of in the viewer would be great, too. I'm not experienced with CSS, but am willing to try-if it's something a beginner could do. Hoping for a plugin, but open to any ideas you all might have. Any thoughts, kind people? Thanks for taking time to read my post!

Attachments

• hod ss.jpg
    hod ss.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official