By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Any way to save a multi-section block to "My Templates" Library?

CT-Scott

CT-Scott

Hi, new Elementor (and WP) user, here. Just bought Pro. I think I already know the answer to this, but a search came up empty and I figured I'd ask the question...

In the Pro library there is a "Block" section that includes things like headers, and some of those headers actually consist of more than one section stacked on top of each other. There doesn't appear to be any way for me to save my own "stacked" section block to my personal library (My Templates). Am I missing anything? If not, does anyone know if this is on a list of possible future enhancements?

Related to that last note...does anyone know if they're planning to improve the "My Templates" section to show your templates visually, similar to what Brizy does?

And on a completely unrelated note...I'm typing this on a MacBook using Chrome and this text editor window doesn't seem to allow me to highlight blocks of text (e.g., to cut/paste). Is that a deficiency of this forum software, or maybe just a glitch on my end?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official