By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Any Way to Put Amazon Affiliate Products on My Website Using Elementor Elements?

F

funky_munky

I am looking for any alternatives that will help keep me compliant with Amazon's Affiliate rules about putting products on your website. I do have WooCommerce on my site but the problem is I cannot display the product images. WooCommerce needs JPG-type files for images, but Amazon's rules clearly state 1. You are not allowed downloading images and re-uploading them, or storing them on your website, 2. You must use the HTML code they give you for images and text. The HTML code is fine for someone who wants to insert these into a post or something but doesn't work at all with WooCommerce.
I found a plugin that claims to make WooCommerce and Amazon affiliation compatible but I have read people saying how some plugins are not compliant with Amazon's rules and this would end up getting you barred from using them. I don't want to get barred.
So to say all this, I am looking for alternative ways to display Amazon's product images and text (HTML code) on my website in a way that looks good and professional, like WooCommerce would.
Thanks in advance for your help.

elementor official
elementor official