By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Am I asking stupid questions ?

Samoreen

Samoreen

Hi,

Since I have started working with Elementor Pro, I have posted 16 questions in this forum. Never got an answer in 2 months. For some questions, I could find the answer myself after some research but I guess many people had the answer already. Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Patrick

elementor official
J

jkinlaw

Hi,

There is so much involved in building websites and using these site builders, I feel there is no such thing as stupid questions. I know this forum and others are monitored but I sometimes get no answers so don't feel alone. I have been doing this for about 15 years and still have questions due to ever changing coding and software. I often look at it as, "Well, nobody else knows the answer either!".

I don't monitor this site so I'm not on it a lot but I do try to help when I have posted a question, as I have just done, by viewing other post while waiting on an answer to mine. If you have any questions I'm not sure I can answer them but fire away.

Regards,
Julian

elementor official
Samoreen

Samoreen

Thanks Julian.

I agree with you but I was really surprised that among 16 questions not a single one could receive an answer. This seems to be rather exceptional. Anyway, I'm learning a lot by myself, thanks to Google.

Greetings from Fontainebleau, France.

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official