By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Alphabetized list

dmb1319

dmb1319

I understand columns well enough. I am building a page of GPS tracks links. I will need to put the GPS track names in columnar lists, probably 5 or 6 columns. I understand how to do this. From time to time there will be new track files to add. I would LIKE to keep the lists alphabetical. So when I add a new track file, I would like it to fit into the alphabetized list in proper sequence. Other than adding it to the bottom of the list and then dragging it into place, I don't have any idea how to manage this. Of course, dragging a new track into the list somewhere means dragging everything below it around to make the space.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official