By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

All Elements have backgrounds - how to remove it?

B

B2Licious

Hallo everyone

Im having the Problem That all contents i insert are getting these half transparent backgrounds ( No its Not in the Column or cell backround Settings ) and there are no Settings for That or i cant find it - do someone know where to remove it?

Thank you so much

elementor official

Attachments

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
Did you download a theme template? Was that background part of the original theme?

Is that image inside your media files? If so, download it to a safe place in case you want to use in the future. Then Delete Permanently from your media files.

If that doesn't work, you may want to use a blank theme that you can modify at will - such as Elementor Hello.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Looking at your screenshot I note that the background image is also bleeding over your bookmarks toolbar thus outside the Elementor window. And the fact your Elementor control panel is also transparent this looks to be local computer orientated.

A simple test would be to disable all plugins > select a one of the standard themes ie Twenty Sixteen see if you still have the problem

elementor official
B

B2Licious

Hallo again, thank you so much for your help

its OceanWP in basic / no theme created

its not a pictured its not in the media files

the toolbar is like that on every computer I use

i also tried to deinstall all plugins

if I switchl my theme I will have to reset all attributes after switching back?

thanks again

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

you can switch to the basic WordPress theme without actually affecting anything just for the purpose of testing this but I do not think because the pattern is visible through the elemental control pattern panel that you need to look at your machine.

Just to clarify please see attached image

elementor official

Attachments

Last edited:
elementor official