By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Aligning Images Horizontally?

C

catisthetics

Hello everyone, I'm new to Elementor and I am trying to align images horizontally so that they stack up in a 3x3 type column. However, whenever I add a new image widget, it takes up the entire width of the page. How can I get the columns to align properly?

Thank you

elementor official
Tonio

Tonio

If you want images (or texts, or videos) side by side in Elementor, you have to create columns first. In the empty widget, select the 'plus' icon. Then it let's you choose a structure. That is the numbers of columns and it's width (you can always adjust the width of each column later).
Now you can add a background picture for each column. Or you can drag an image widget in each column.

elementor official
Last edited:
Tonio

Tonio

Note however: on mobile phones the pictures will still show up underneath eachother anyway. Elementor will do this by default, because these screens are simply to small for 3 pictures side by side.

elementor official
elementor official