By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Adding New Page - Wordpress Template

Wes Zeller

Hello,

I am a new user to Elementor Pro and having trouble with starting off a new page.

When in Wordpress, I click on a new page, then Edit with Elementor and a new page opens up, however its not a blank page, its a Wordpress template that doesn't allow me to delete the sections on the page as per attached screenshot.

I have selected "Elementor Canvas" in the Template Section under Page Attributes and it does provide me with a blank canvas, but when I choose "Elementor Full Page" the Wordpress template is imported.

Another question I have is what is the best way to save my page at different stages of development? Since everything is being edited live with no "undo" option, I would like to save my page at different stages incase I screw something up and have to retreat back to a previously saved version of the page.

Thank-you everyone in advance!

Wes

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official