By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Adding a button to Media Carousel

D

danib2000

Hello, i want to add a button the the bottom of each slide in the Media Carousel so each button will redirect to a different page , I see that there is a way to add a link to each slide so when you press the slide you will be redirected but i want to user to press a button and not the slide.
anyone has a clue?

dhanmer

dhanmer

Hi, do you have free or pro?

dhanmer

dhanmer

Are you going to have videos or images in the carousel(s)?

If it's images, instead of using a media carousel, have you tried using sliders? They come with overlay buttons on each slide.

If that's not what you want, you can install a plugin called Smart Slider 3 which will lets you create carousel type slides which you can also add overlay buttons to. You can also move the button wherever you want in the slide etc. You design them first on the dashboard and then add them using the "Smart Slider" element in Elementor.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official