By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Add to cart a Woocommerce Product using a button an Elementor Page

T

timhutter

Hi

I have created a super nice page with elementor and there's a product with 3 different pricing options and with an CTA button for every option. The product on this page however is actually just graphic elements. So I have created the product with 3 different pricing options in woocommerce . And now I want to create a link for the CTA button which adds the product I've created in woocommerce to cart skipping the product page.
What I have tried is putting the following URL to the CTA button: mydomain /?add-to-cart=123
Of course I have used the actual product ID from woocommerce. But it doesn't work. When I click the CTA button I just get forwarded to the same page but showing the following URL in the browser: mydomain /?add-to-cart=123

Sorry for the complicated explanation. English is not my native language.

Thanks in advance!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official