By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

ACTIVE SECTION ON HOVER

Calvino

Calvino

Hello, I have to create sections that can be activated on hover over a column. Hello, I have to create sections that can be activated on hover over a column. I then named a class for the column (pic. I then named a class for the column (pic. COLONNA ATTIVA) and defined these parameters for the retractable section (pic. ACTIVE COLUMN) and defined these parameters for the retractable section (pic. SEZIONE ATTIVA). I implemented the js at the end of all the sections (ref. I implemented the js at the end of all the sections (ref. JS STANDARD MEGA MENU). I can't make the section disappear when the mouse exits the column, once the section has activated. I'm not very well versed in js. Can you help me? ...

Attachments

• JS STANDARD MEGA MENU.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
  • COLONNA ATTIVA.png
    COLONNA ATTIVA.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
  • mega menu close.png
    mega menu close.png
    404 KB · Views: 4
  • SEZIONE ATTIVA.png
    SEZIONE ATTIVA.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 4