By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Activating Elementor Shows Error

E

ehome

I have tried to both GeneratePress and TwentySeventeen themes, when I tried to activate Elementor plugin, it will show me this error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in [path]/wp-includes/class-json.php on line 799

I have tried to remove Elementor and reinstalled it, it showed the same thing. What should I do?

3lias

3lias

You might want to rule out if a plugin is interfering with Elementor by de-activating all plugins and trying to activate Elementor alone and see if it's a plugin problem or file problem.

E

ehome

I have deactivated all plugins except 'Akismet and Jetpack , even deleted a few of them, it didn't work. Really have no idea what else to do.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official