By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question ACF email field value into link value of a dynamic button. How to do that, please ?

geve

geve

Hello,
I love using dynamic content into Elementor !
Nice, easy, powerfull. Great job :)
But...
I created a group of fields with ACF. One of those fields is for emails.
My goal is to get a button with this kind of link : "mailto:email@site.com" , where the email address would be the dynamic value of the ACF field.

I have seen some video tutorials about dynamic content.
One video suggest to use a button element, then to click on the little "dynamic" link to get a list and then select the Action "contact url" and then the Type 'email', to get the result as a "mailto:"
but I tried and it is not possible to add a dynamic value into the email input field.

Please, look at the image below for a better understanding...

I tried with some other Elementor Elements (text, button...)
No one seems to offer such a functionality...
Any suggestion, please ?

I am using OceanWP Theme, Ocean Extra, Elementor Pro, Elementor Addons Elements, ACF, ACF Front Form for Elementor, CPT UI...
button.PNG

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official