By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
elekook

elekook

Hi guys,

I am having sone big problem with my site at the moment.

I am currently trying to move one of my sites from Thrive back over to Elementor. I have never had any of these issues before starting to change back to Elementor.

My site was originally built with Elementor then I switched around 20 of the 60 odd pages onto Thrive Architect, for various reasons I have decided to come back to Elementor.

Before posting in here I have went back to a default wordpress theme, switched off all my plugins, and eve gone so far to delete Thrive Architect from my site completely (so the site is looking in a pretty terrible state right now).

The issue is when I edit or create a new page or post it seems to just come through with default styling from the default wordpress editor. No images, or anything will come through. For example even if I import an Elementor template and save then view the page it will only show text and no images or styling at all.

I am also getting a little error pop up periodically when in the Elementor builder, this error pops up in the bottom left hand corner and says 'access denied'.

As I mentioned above I have tried troubleshooting plugins, my theme and even uninstalled and re installed Elementor but have had no luck.

I have the site down to its bare bones at the moment and only have the following running: Astra for my theme, Cloudflare, SG Optimizer, redirection and XML Sitemap & Google News.

Does anyone have any ideas that could help me out?

Thanks!

EDIT:

When creating my own templates they also seem to disappear shortly after creating (and using) them.

Also when I am changing settings in my theme such as 'hide featured image', and content layout I would like to use they reset back to default within a couple of minutes :S

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official