By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Absolute Position does not work (Elementor standard)

M

MediaMovie

Absolute position does not work

Hello dear community,

I am an Elementor beginner and would like to realize the following for our food blog:

An icon-box should stick slightly overlapping to an image and keep its position at all browser sizes. Therefore I created a background image in a column, placed the icon box on it, filled it with a filling and moved it vertically downwards.

I tried everything, also the customer position with "absolute position", but it doesn't work properly. As soon as I change the window width, the icon box also changes its vertical position, so it slides up or down, depending on the medium.

If I do something wrong, is this a bug or is it only possible with additional CSS, i.e. Elementor Pro?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Juergen

elementor official
elementor official