By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

A Tricky Header

B

Billyjeanplxiv

I have a tricky pickle.

I was handed the workings of a site built out and the header works great on everything but the homepage.

So I built a new page out, header works fine. I decided to rebuild the homepage thinking that would fix the header. It didnt.
The header's background disappears on everything but the homepage.

I've checked everything I know how to check to see what is making it do this.
I even rebuilt the header. I was passed this project to finish up and this error is kinda holding me up.

The image attached is what's going on. Left is the error, Right-side is what it should look like.
I've changed themes, I've checked every column for funk, the header is applied on every page.
If you could assist me that would be great, otherwise, I'm stumped.

I'll be able to provide more details if you need them. This isnt the first site I've worked on and i'm used to encountering issues but this one has me wondering whats up.

elementor official

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 3.37.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 3.37.07 PM.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official