By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

A question to webdesigners using Elementor...

G

Gustav Snyman

How does this actually work with the licenses?

As far as I can tell every client will need to buy a Elementor license to utilize the themes I build for them.

I would have thought that there would be a developer/designer ver. and then a cheaper version that clients could subscribe to but they cannot use it to edit the theme. A $10 (client) vs a $49 or $100 (developer/designer) ver. for example.

The license for 1000 sites doesn't make sense. That means I have to pay a subscription fee every year to keep client's websites running. I could probably charge them something like maintenance fees every month or annually. I would propably not reach a 1000 sites but what if someone does?

elementor official
S

Stevo

Hey ich bin Steffen
also wenn jemand 1000 Websites mit Elementor erstellt hat sollte er doch genug erwirtschaftet haben um sich noch mal eine Lizenz für 1000 Websites Leisten können oder war meint ihr?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official